Physiotherapy uses a variety of techniques to help your muscles and joints work to their full potential. It can help repair damage by speeding up the healing process and reducing pain and stiffness. However, physiotherapists don’t just offer treatment; their advice can help you prevent problems from returning or even from occuring in the first place.
What conditions can physiotherapy treat?
Virtually any condition that affects the muscles, joints, or nerves of the body can be helped by physiotherapy.
Common problems include:
- Painful conditions such as arthritis
- Back and neck pain, including whiplash
- Pregnancy-related symptoms such as back pain and pelvic pain
- Upper limb work-related problems, also know as repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Headaches (e.g. cervicogenic)
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Sports injuries
At Body in Balance Physiotherapy our goal is to provide professional care and personal treatment to every client seen at our facility. Our therapists combine therapeutic exercise, manual and/or manipulative therapy techniques, modalities, education, and modern exercise equipment to help restore, maintain and maximize your strength, function, movement and overall well-being.